Monday, September 12, 2005

Blah

I don´t really have much to say today, except that my first wave of homesickness hit me about 40 minutues ago when I was reading my emails from home. Then to make matters worse I was trying to send an email and I couldn´t get it to work for anything and the lady that works at the cyber café thingy looked at me like I was retarded but then it took her like 20 minutes to figure it out...all of those minutes which I will be paying dearly for. I think I just haven´t had enough time to myself, because someone is always inviting me to go to this or that place and I never get to go exploring on my own and I´m just getting a bit grumpy.

Ok, enough of the complaining. Otherwise I´m doing pretty good and so thankful that we don´t have school tomorrow. Hopefully my next post will be more interesting and uplifting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Walter A said...

Sorry your homesick Em, I love you Dad, Mom does too

4:02 PM  
Blogger Kylie said...

emily i miss you...

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home