Monday, September 05, 2005

The return of the mullet

Okay I don´t have much to say today. Just that all of you should not be suprised if you start seeing a bunch of mohawk/mullet looking hairstyles in Kansas in 7 years because they are all the rage here right now. Almost all the young guys you see have some form of mullet...haven´t seen them on the girls yet and hopefully I never will. If so, then I will start to get really concerned. Besides that, everyone is really fashionable here so if you want to be ahead of the trends in the midwest start by buying something in deep purple or you could always just get a mullet cut. I will have to take some pictures because it is a different twist on the 80s style mullet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney_TN said...

Emily - try the mullet first, then let me know how it goes! *grins* Glad you made it safely! I will continue to pray for you girl!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Lyn said...

Em,
Maybe Spain is just 25 years behind the U.S.? haha...well, congrats on arriving at la universidad. Glad blogger is working out for you. Lyn
PS, you got your first spam I see, so you might want to turn on the confirm comment thingy. lgp

8:04 AM  
Blogger Aly said...

hey Em! Glad you made it. It sucks about paying extra for your bags, lo siento chica. I miss you! Aly

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home